'Got to Tri' Triathlon Camps
If you are looking to improve your technique or performance, a fun and enjoyable experience, or a better understanding of your training, then look no further. We have found the perfect place where cycling, running and swimming all happen with the sun on your back. Our Tri camps are held at a four star sports hotel on the bay of Can Picafort, part of the beautiful northern coast of Mallorca.
Our Mallorca triathlon training camps in Can Picafort Bay, focus on the following:
Cycling: experience the wonderful island with big rides and climbs, with the distances, speeds and number of cafe stops designed to suit your ability.
Swimming: Paying close attention to swim technique and style, we will build your confidence in the key areas in both pool and sea.
Running: Great trails along the promenade or nearby national parks, looking at technique and gentle ways to improve
To see more detail click into our sister company's website www.gottotri.com
To see what our customers said about our 2016 Spring camps click here
We offer these two programmes:
1/ Fully coached
- 4 star hotel: twin rooms or single supplement
- For pictures of the hotel - click here
- Half Board catering: great choice of local and fresh produce
- Ideal cycling set up: coast, mountains and great roads
- On-site bike garage and mechanic
- Bike pack of energy snacks for riders
- Quality bike hire available
- 25m outdoor pool with 4 lanes
- Can Picafort Bay just 50 meters away from sea
- Running on the seafront promenade & great nature park trails
- Hotel gym & Spa ( with 30 different classes a week)
- Return Palma airport transfers including bikes (1 hr transfer)
- British Triathlon level coaches
2/ Your Tri Camp
- You get the same as a Fully Coached camp except you provide the coaches
- Always wanted to run your own Tri camp aboard, well you can. This is perfect for Coaches / Clubs who want to be able to offer a Training Camp but wish to take control over the Coaching.
Want to hear more:
2016 Autumn Camp prices - click here
For 2017 camps please contact us on:
Phone: 07917 769123 Email: email@example.com
Fully coached TRAINING
This comprehensive package is underpinned by high quality coaching support, including a carefully prepared schedule for the week. This will be built around analysis and small group swim technique sessions to make step improvements in your swimming; small group rides to suit your level of ability, taste for the big climbs and tips on basic bike technique and bike fit as needed. In addition we will provide guidance to help you plan your coming race season, and expert led workshops on other aspects of triathlon training and race preparation.
The days will include a pool session or run in the morning before saddling up and heading for the hills. There will be an option of a run in the early evening. There will always be a recovery day with lighter sessions as an option.
Our Tri camps focus on three key aspects:
Getting out to enjoy the wonderful cycling to be experienced on the island. You will be able to get in some big rides and climbs, with the distances, speeds and number of cafe stops designed to suit your ability.
Paying close attention to swim technique and style in the early part of the week. This enables us to identify and start addressing any areas for improvement quickly, working these into daily swim sessions for the remainder of the week.
Giving you lots of opportunities to discuss and share experiences with others and getting expert guidance on preparing for your coming season.